In order to book, I’ll need to know the following:
- What are you photographing for? Actors’ Headshots, Musician’s Photos, Graduation…etc.
- Where do you want them taken? If you have a specific place in mind, tell me! If not, give me a good idea of what you’re looking for and I’ll help you find the perfect spot! Please include the city you want your photos taken in as well.
- Your budget OR Your Package. We can find a way to work with almost any budget.
- Your Scheduling. Please try to schedule at least a week in advance, and give me a few options for days you’re free in case one doesn’t work out.
- Prints: Do you want prints? If so, how many? You can always change your mind about this until the print order has been confirmed.
- Where you found out about me! This just helps me improve my marketing strategies, I really appreciate knowing what works and what doesn’t!
Please note that outdoor photography is dependent on weather, and I am not a rain-or-shine photographer. My gear is expensive and not waterproof. Be prepared to select an indoor location or choose a new date in case of rain.